Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to Everyone!  This year my girls are spending the night with friends.  It's just me and my boys and my big boy.  We will have lots of fun.  This year we are filling out "favorite things" sheet.  I am going to save them in a time capsule and read them next year on New Years Eve.  We don't usually do resolutions or anything, but this looked like fun.  I found the sheet on pinterest.  You can go you Mammarazzy and it is saved there. 
I found a fun challenge for all of us Mammarazzi's.  Make a scrapbook of yourself for the year.  Things you like and the fun you have.  I am going to start mine tonight.  And I am going to try and do at least 2 pages per month.  Most of my scrapbooks are just my kids, or my kids and my sister or husband, because I am the one always taking the pictures.
So try this and keep me updated on how things are going.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!
Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment